Every Pug owner can attest to the frustration of buying an ‘adora(pug)able’ outfit online to then discover on delivery that it doesn’t fit in all the important places. And then you exchange it for the smaller/larger size only to discover that you've wasted hours of your time just to be let down again and you're Puggie is still without that pawfect addition to their wardrobe!
I know I find it deflating ... soul-crushing some would say .... cause I get so excited imagining how pawsome Charles or Rosie will look wearing their new outfit lovingly chosen by their no.1 fan only to have to give up on that little outfit dream, and have to start the eternal search all over again.
Yes, that is a little dramatic but as Pug-pawrents ourselves we get it like only a Pug-pawrent can! It's why our mission is to eliminate that problem from your life by provide clothing and accessories guaranteed to fit so that your Pug is the best dressed at the Park, Café and, of course, the Pawty.
And to help find the pawfect size first time everytime to save your time when shopping at our store, we partnered with Scircula to provide you with a sizing tool like no other available on the market; and we provide it free of charge so you can use it whenever you want, as much as you want, WOOHOO!
What is the SIZE MY PUGGIE tool and why should I use it?
The SIZE MY PUGGIE button is designed to make your shopping experience easier and more enjoyable by saving your Pugs measurements so that when you click on the button on the product page, the system will recommend the size to buy for that pawfect fit for your Puggie!
Plus, not only does it remember your Pug's measurements every time you drop by for a browse, you can update the measurements whenever you need to (cause we’ve all experienced some expansion and contraction over the years); the tool is so simple to use that your Puggie could use it if you let them!
So watch our video to see how it works and then try it out:
Don't want to watch the video?
That's ok because all you need to do is:
- Click on the SIZE MY PUGGIE button on select clothing products
- Type in your Pugs measurements for Neck, Chest, Back and Height; clicking on Continue after each measurement
- Then click on the SIZE MY PUGGIE button on the last window and see the recommended size based on your Pug's measurements
- Then you can either click on 'Add to cart' knowing you've ordered the pawfect size for your Pug, or click on the 'x' in the top right hand corner of the pop-up window and continue browsing
- The best part about the tool is that it remembers your Pugs measurements and you can use it again and again and again
Don't have your Pug's measurements?
That ok, because we have created a video guide to show you how to measure your Pug as well.
How do I use the SIZE MY PUGGIE tool if I have more than one Pug?
We are looking at ways to enhance the SIZE MY PUGGIE tool for more than one Pug households, but until we have perfected the capability, the following options are recommended for you to get the most out of the tool.
- Option 1: if your Pugs are only 1 – 2 cm different in size then you’ll be fine to use the same measurements you add into the tool for both Pugs. If you want to err on the side of caution, enter the slightly larger Pugs measurements in the tool. Every product page has a size chart too if you want to check those measurements in addition to the tool recommendation
- Option 2: if your Pugs are greater than a few centimetres different in size, or you are buying for another Pug as well as yours (such as a fur-niece or nephew .... cause you're a pawsome fur-relative), you can adjust the measurements each time you click on the button; Our video shows you how to make changes.
Remember, there is no limit to the number of times you can change or adjust your measurements and the system will automatically save the updated measurements ready for the next product selection.
So, watch the video, give the tool a go for yourself and share your thoughts or ask us questions in the comments below; we respond to every comment because we understand your frustrations when shopping for your Pug and we believe every Pug deserves to be the best dressed at the Pawty!
Until next time Puggies, have a wonderful week and look forward to snuffling with you soon.
From Donna, Charles and Rosie
Founder of Pug Parties and Pug Supermodels
P.S. If you love all things Pug, then come snuffle with us and become a Grumble Friend by subscribing to our newsletter in the footer of this page
Grumble membership gets you access to one-time offers, advanced notice of new collections and sales, as well as shopping and dressing guides to name a few treats reserved exclusively for our friends.
Other articles in the Pug Shopping series:
- Nothing beats the feeling of a fresh new t-shirt https://pugparties.com.au/blogs/grumble-news/nothing-beats-the-feeling-of-a-fresh-new-t-shirt
- How to shop for your Puggie when you're looking for that pawfect dress https://pugparties.com.au/blogs/grumble-news/how-to-shop-for-your-puggie-when-youre-looking-for-that-pawfect-dress
- How to shop for your Pug when you’re looking for that pawfect Jacket https://pugparties.com.au/blogs/grumble-news/how-to-shop-for-your-pug-when-you-re-looking-for-that-pawfect-jacket
- How to shop for your Pug when you're looking for that pawfect Jumper https://pugparties.com/blogs/grumble-news/how-to-shop-for-your-pug-when-youre-looking-for-that-pawfect-jumper
#measureme #pugsize #exclusive #grumble #membership #pugparties #puglove #fawnpug #blackpug #pug #mops #carlin #pugsupermodel #pugfashion #ladypug #gentlemenpug #pugparties #pugfashion #pugfashionista