Haylo Hooman’s and Puggies,
Guess what Puggies, we're supporting Pugoween this year and we’re so excited that we haven’t stopped spinning around with joy since!
If you haven’t attended a Pugoween event before then this is your lucky day as we have all the details for you as well as an opportunity to support their fundraising efforts if you can’t make the event on the day.
For those out there that have not been to a Pugoween event before, here are some of the details including a link to their Facebook event page where you can keep up to date on the news leading up to the event:‘PUGOWEEN is not only about raising money for Pug Rescue Groups: - Saffron on the Hill, Pugs SOS and Pugs Rescue Vic, it’s also about adults, children and the community coming together to enjoy and participate in a wonderful fun day, all for our love of PUGS ♥
Sunday, October 27, 2019 at 11 AM – 1 PM Coopers Reserve, Camberwell
On the day we have fancy-dress competitions, stalls, give a ways, raffles and food.
The categories are for both adults to enter and kids Under 12. All winners will receive a medal, certificates and prizes.
Fancy dress competition categories:
• Best Dressed
• Most Creative
(Hint: Don’t forget your Gold coins for the day)’
And so much more which you can keep up to date with by following the event on Facebook using this link https://www.facebook.com/events/2435430876701148/
We are so proud to be part of Pugoween 2019 that we are offering a very special deal in the lead up to the event. For every product purchased from our shop (not just costumes) using the code 'PUGOWEEN' between Mon 19 August - Thu 31 October, we will give you a 10% discount on your entire order AND we will give 20% of the profit to the Pugoween charities ..Yeah!!! (Please see T&Cs below)
Not sure if you want to buy and keep a costume for Pugoween? Then how about renting one of ours for the event instead?
We’re offering a selection of our Costumes for rent for Pugoween 2019 to contribute to their fundraising efforts; with the rental fee covering the cost of shipping and handling to get the costume to you, and the remaining funds going directly to Pugoween (Please see T&Cs below).
So, what do you need to do if you would like to rent a costume for the event?
- Click on the link http://bit.ly/pugoween2019 to be taken to our Rental Collection page
- Select a costume that you think would make your Puggie adora(pug)ble
- Check the size chart to make sure that it will fit comfortably
- Click ‘ADD TO CART’ to pay for your rental
- Once we have received your order, we will package up your costume and ship it immediately, so you have plenty of time to try it on before the big day
- Then after Pugoween has finished, drop your costume off at the Puoween organisers table in the box marked “Pug Parties Rental Return” and your good to enjoy the rest of your day
What costumes are up for rent I hear you ask??? We are happy to offer:
- Cowboy, size XL (great costume for the more robust Puggie)
- Dinosaur, size XXL
- Doctor, size XL
- Emperor, size XL
- Graduate, size XL
- Guitar Hero, size XL
- Nurse, size XL
- Pirate, size XL
- Policeman, size XL
- Princess, size XL
- Race Car Driver, size XL
- Sailor, size XL
- Traffic Cop, size XL
- Unicorn, size L (great costume for the smaller Puggie)
- Dark Brown Lion’s Mane, size S (great costume for the more robust Puggie)
- Tan Lion’s Mane, Size S (great costume for the more robust Puggie)
Dressing Tip: Try the costume on your Puggie a couple of times for short periods of time prior to Pugoween to make sure you get the right fit and your Puggie becomes accustomed to wearing it whilst playing
Any problems with the costume or any questions on how best to dress your Puggie in it are very welcome and all you need to do is hit reply to this newsletter and we’ll get back to you as quickly as possible.
So, hurry as we only have a limited selection and you don't want to be the Puggie who misses out!!
P.S. Don’t forget, all of these costumes are available to purchase if you miss out on renting one, and if you use the discount code ‘PUGOWEEN’ you get 10% off the purchase price and Pugoween get 20% of the profit
As you know, we love to support our Pug Rescue organisations because of what they have done for our Pug Super-models and for many more Puggies out there and they do it all from donations from the community.
We understand if you can’t make it to the event or already have a costume planned for the day, but if you’d like to make a donation anyway, please follow this link bit.ly/pugoweenFB to the event page where you’ll find all the details on how to donate directly.
So, until next week Puggies have a wonderful week and look forward to seeing your adventures and photos on our Facebook and Instagram.
Proud Pug-mum to Winston and Charles
Founder of Pug Parties
#pugoween #halloween #pug #costume #spooky #party #rentalcostumes
Discount code T&Cs:
- One order per customer
- No minimum purchase required to use the discount
- Free shipping as always
- Announcement of the final figure raised through your efforts to be release 15 Nov 19 on our website and social media accounts
- First in best dressed for rental costumes
- Postage will be via the cheapest method possible to maximise Pugoween donation
- Pug Parties is not charging an admin fee for the rental service
- Pug Parties reserves the right to final say on costume rental
- Damage or loss of costume is the full financial responsibility of the renter, and the renter accepts this responsibility on paying the rental fee
If you love all things Pug, then come snuffle with us by becoming a Grumble Friend and subscribe to our newsletter in the footer of this page.
Grumble membership gets you access to one-time offers, advanced notice of new collections and sales, as well as shopping and dressing guides to name a few treats reserved exclusively for our friends.